THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 4, 2008

Week 2 plan

So, I'm thinking really hard about what to write. This is going to go a bit out of order:

Wednesday: How my type 3 field trip (the field trip that students with all A's and B's get to go on every now and then) to the... digipen school of arts(?) went.

Friday: All of the awards/ grades I got for my last quarter

Tuesday: Decided at the time

Thursday: Decided at the time

Saturday: Decided at the time

Sunday: Decided at the time (AGAIN!!!)

Well, sounds like a decided at the time week! I can't think of much to write about right now, and I think it would be easier to decide at the time that I have to write it! Well, that's my week for ya. And to everyone reading, my sister is doing cartwheels across the living room and my dog Gracie is watching her interestedly.

0 comments: