THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Dream Home (This will take a LONG time)




My dream home... Let me think... Well, I think that it would take a while to explain my ENTIRE dream home, so I'll tell you five rooms of it: Kitchen, Family Room, My Room, The Bathroom, and The Den.


The Kitchen: This is going to take a while... Ok, I'd love all black appliances. My appliances would include a microwave, a refrigerator, an oven, and what else would a twelve year old who loves to bake need? I don't really know... Which is a little sad seeing as I make cookies 4 times a week to the delight of my cookie dough loving brother and cookie loving parents (Delaney is both) For the walls... tan would work great.and the drawers and shelves and cabinets would be cherry wood. And there would be a GIANT pantry full of all my favorite foods and ENDLESS baking suplies so I'd never have to say "I need more chocolate chips!" again! Oh, and there'd be endless recipes on cakes, brownies, cookies, pies, and... anything else you can bake! There'd be cherry hard-wood floor that matched the drawers and shelves and cabinets, and that is about all I can think of at the moment.


The Family Room: Well, I'd have black leather couches, some sort of beige walls, and a T.V. That's not all, silly! I'd have a GIANT window, and it would look out into my GIANT yard, and the T.V. would be REALLY BIG and hang on the wall. I forget what those are called... oh yeah, flat screen! Oh, and there'd be two awesome black leather chairs (I really like black leather) and I'd still have cherry hard-wood floor. There'd be a black rug in the middle of the room, and on the rug there would be a cherry coffee table (I really like cherry wood too) There'd be lots of pretty paintings all around the room too, and a pretty firplace with bricks under the T.V. Doesn't that sound awesome?


My Room: Ok, this is where things get weird... I'd have a big (not tall, wide) cherry wood bed. It would sit in the middle of my GIANT room. My room would have yellow paint all over it (something like this) and it would have tons of writing about basically nothing that I wrote on it for no reason. I'd write things like my favorite songs and my friends names and my favorite poems or paragraphs from my favorite books or something like that, and my floors would again be cherry hard wood. I'd have my GIANT JEWLRY BOX that I'm staring at right now. My giant jewlry box is just an UNDIES drawer (and clothes... the first two drawers are for UNDIES) with a mirror on the top that closes and opens and has a place for jewlry in it. I LOVE IT! It's really cool. I'd have a really big walk-in closet with all of the clothes that I LOVE and have or don't have, and it would get the clothes I like whenever I see something I like. I'd have another flat screen, on the wall in front of my bed. I'd have a cool cherry desk facing one of my walls, and it would be REALLY BIG so I'd have enough room for my laptop and my homework and everything else I put in and on my desk. Also, on both sides of my bed, I'd have floating bedside tables with cherry wood. One wall of my room would be entirely bookshelves and there'd be a secret door in the middle that led to my SECRET LIBRARY. And my awesome bathroom which is next. Ok, and my blanket would be a darker yellow comforter (like this) and I'd have red pillows (my TWO favorite colors, red and yellow) and the sheets under my awesome comforter would be red (this color red) and it would be the most comfortable bed EVER! The lights would be awesome too. Also, any toy or game I want would be in my room! There'd be a corner in my room for practicing my trombone (hasn't happened in a while) and I'd have really big speakers for my music (my room would be soundproof so my parents don't have to listen to it too. Yeah, I'm thinking of you Mom.) well, that's about all I can think of, except for posters of my favorite bands and lots of pictures. Oh and, my room would be in the tower in our REALLY big house.









Bathroom: Ok, so my personal bathroom would be SOOOOO cool. It would be GIGANTIC, and have a sauna! there'd also be a hot tub. There would be a regular bathroom with a toilet and sink and stuff through a door. The shower would be really cool. It would have like a built in music thing so I can listen to my music while I'm in the shower. The shower itself would be like... Tile... yeah... The bath would be great, like one of those ones where you know, it's like sitting in the middle of the room and there's like steps leading up to it and like it's really square and has the cool overflow thing on the sides and stuff. The walls would be yellow. Same as my room. I would have tile floors, who know's what color, and I'd have a massage chair with a thing for soaking my feet and stuff. Oh, and there would be really nice smelling candles all over the place. Yeah.


The Den: Well... there'd be a T.V. ... and a couch... and game systems... and video games for the game systems... yeah...


Well, that would be five rooms of my dream house! Oh WAIT!!! THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!!! The backyard!


The Backyard: GINORMOUS!!! There'd be a pool, and tons of flowers that Gracie didn't eat, and she'd play outside ALL THE TIME and the grass would be awesome and there would be a deck with a table and yard chairs and there'd be a hot tub and an outdoor shower and bathroom so you didn't have to go inside and there'd be lots of pool toys and towels and lots of space to run and there'd be a garden and PALM TREES lots of palm trees. :) That basically sums up my dream backyard.


Well, I hope you've enjoyed this five room and backyard *written* tour of what my dream house would be like. Doesn't it sound wonderful???

1 comments:

Gina said...

It does sound wonderful.