THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 1, 2008

This IS MY first post!

Exclamation point, this is my first post! Finally, after my mom made her "February Challenge" she let me put up a blog! It had actually been a misunderstanding that I wasn't allowed to... She thought I was asking for a myspace when I was asking for a blog. But now I have a blog, and I'm doing my first post! (Oh, and Mom, I'm in on the "February Challenge") Mom just taught me most of what I need to know about blogging on Blogger. And she also warned me not to block her, which I wouldn't do anyway. Well, I'm kind of stumped on what to say... So I'll say I'm happy to have a blog and to be eligible for the Ferbruary Challenge! What else to say... Well, I'm glad January's over, (Very stressful month... Every single year...) and I hope February's better! That's about all I can think of right now, so I guess I'll try to post something else. Exclamation point, this was my first post!

1 comments:

Gina said...

Wow! Your colors are very bright and exciting. Congratulations on your first post.