THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 8, 2008

PARTY!!!!!!!

Today was an awards party from 1:00 to 2:30. It was lots of fun. They had activities all over the school. There was movies, a dance, sports, games, and bingo. The only bad part was you still had to go to all of your classes.

First, my friends and I went to the dance. We goofed around a little and tried to dance two step and soulja boy, but we were unsuccesful. They're stupid dances anyway, but me and my friends can not resist the chance to dance without being stared at. (Happens at lunch sometimes.) One of the teachers was break dancing. It was pretty cool. The bad part was they wouldn't let you go get a drink of water.

After that we went to volleyball. My friends and I just watched, and we were allowed to get drinks, so OF COURSE, we did. After that we went and played airhockey and foosball. Now I'm going to a real dance, that has a pajama theme, so I'm wearing my long sleeved red pajama shirt, jeans under my pink pajama pants, and I'm about to put on some slippers. Bye everyone!

0 comments: