THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Upcoming Event???

Today I made cookies and Nerd's valentines in preperation for the event tomorrow. I think they said it has something to do with hearts and like valentines? I think they're talking about Valentine's Day. Well, my mean principal Mrs. Principal (Girls have to wait for bathroom passes at lunch while boys just come up whenever they like, and here's Mrs. Principal, coming up and pushing us all yelling in our ears "GO WAIT OUTSIDE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!" I think she's deaf.) told us all that we weren't allowed to have stuffed animals or balloons. Which is weird cuz tons of people have stuffed animals EVERY DAY! And you're allowed to have balloons on your birthday. She doesn't make sense. I have like *50* nerds valentines. But in middle school you don't have to give one to everyone, cuz it's not very likely someone's going to get their feelings hurt anymore. So yeah.

Tomorrow I get to celebrate, and the 15th I have another STUPID STUPID STUPID chair test. At least I can play this one. Right now one of my eyelashes is bugging me, so I'll leave it at that.

0 comments: