THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

School Again...............................

My wonderful *Mid* Winter break is coming to a close. I'm sad. :( My trombone hasn't been repaired or fully repaired yet, so I am going to get last chair in band because I won't be able to play the playing test. I'm sad. :( But oh well, I'll get over it!

I can't wait until next weekend. I can't wait for a break already and school hasn't even started this week. :) A little funny, but my friends understand. I have to get my mom to write me a note for Mr. Band Teacher as to why I don't have my instrument. Everyone wish me a good week so the magic of... I lost my trail of thought. :) Goodnight everyone reading!!!

2 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

Hey Taylor! I wish you a super terrific week at school!! Good luck with that band-chair thing...maybe you'll luck out and the teacher will be reallllly nice and give you a break!!!
*It's a shame you don't play tuba because the "word verification" on this comment page right now is "oopapa". How cool would that have been!!!
Study hard!!!
debbie

Taylor said...

Thanks debbie. Your wish of luck helped me get a note from my advisor and not have the test today! Oh, and thank you for reading my blog. I didn't know people other than my mom read it! ;) (winking smiley)