THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Groundhog's Day


Well, Puxsutawney Phil made his appearance around 7:00 this morning. And guess what he predicted? 6 more cold weeks of winter. That is either and "awwwww..." or a "yessssssssss!" In my case, that would be a mixture of the 2. So it would sound like "yawwwwwssssss!..." Well, I do want 6 more weeks of winter because that means *MORE SNOW!!!* I don't want 6 more weeks of winter because that means more time until summer is here. And that means it doesn't get warm for a longer time... And that means I can't ride my bike... But we have *MORE SNOW!!!* and what is better than that? *WARM WEATHER!!!* So I'm kind of in mixed feelings right here, but oh well. At least we know that we have 6 more weeks of winter instead of wondering why it isn't beginning to warm up. Almost all of my friends had no idea today would be Groundhog's Day. Who else didn't know? Well me until yesterday. When did you figure out? My mom didn't know until I told her yesterday.
I didn't get up at 7:00 to see Punxsutawney Phil make his prediction, so I had to go figure out what he said. Mom hadn't checked either; She was waiting for me to write this so she could know whether we'd have winter or spring, and I just went up to her and told her.
It looks like winter outside. It's still cloudy and people have fires on (In our neighborhood you have a handy little light switch next to your fire that starts it for you. It's a gas fire. Very boring.) I'm no good at guessing what the weather's going to be like, but it doesn't look like it's going to snow. Well, I hope I've informed anyone reading this enough about Punxsutawney Phil's prediction, and I hope we're all at least as happy as I am (yawwwwwwsssssss!...) about his prediction. There's always next year for a different prediction!

4 comments:

Gina said...

I like snow and I like sun.. it's the in between stuff that gets me down. Thanks for reporting on Phil.

Taylor said...

No problem. I didn't have much else to post about except for how much I hate the CBA...

Leeann said...

Hey Taylor!

I'm one of your mom's friends from her October Babies loop so I've known her (and you by association) for ten years now! I have a daughter who I think is your age (she's 12) and also a 6 year old son, besides the middle child who is nine.

Good for you for starting a blog. I like all the bold colors (and the enthusiasm!)

Leeann

Taylor said...

Hi Leean, nice ta meet ya! Yes, I'm 12, but I'm turning 13 in August.

I've been told I'm a very enthusiastic person. And I love bold colors. :)

Taylor