THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 29, 2008

Eyes and Naps

Whoo. Naps are fun. I just woke up. :)

This week my left eye has been bloodshot for some reason. I think it's because I've been sleeping a lot more this week. But today, my friend asked whether someone hit my eye, and one of my other friends asked if I popped a blood vessel in my eye. When I got home from school it was better. it's more red now, but not horribly. But it's blurry. Like it's been all week. I think I'm going to put some eyedrops in. :)

Ok, I was stumped on what to write, but I just saw a comercial that made me a bit angry. Who knows about those head and shoulder things of like barbies and bratz and polly pocket that you put fake makeup on? Well I just saw a Dora one. I don't know why, but that just makes me angry. Little girls are putting makeup on head and shoulders of life-like dolls, so isn't that teaching them that they should wear makeup? Just thought I'd make that point. Ok well I'm going to keep watching TV now. Bye everyone!

2 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

Dora the Exporer make-up doll?!?!?! I'm sorry but that's just wrong. I don't have little girls so I'm not up on the toys...just Power Rangers, Bionicles, Lego's and any other dark and scary type of "toy".

Did the eye drops work? Sounds to me like you need to just take it easy....girlfriend, you are just fallin' apart!!! :-D
Have a super weekend!!
debbie

Taylor said...

It is wrong! Delaney will think I'm weird, though, because she's had a bratz and barbie one I think. I feel sorry for you. The power rangers, bionicles, and lego's disappeared in our house a while ago, but when they were here I got foot sores all the time.

They did work. Now time for bed! Night! (You have a super-non-work-weekend too!)