THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 25, 2008

CHAIR TEST RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT FIRST CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone congragulate me! :))))))))))))))))) (super smile!) Well, that is the highlight of my day! I'm so happy! But, I'm kind of angry, too. The reason for that is, we have another chair test at the end of this week, so I'll be in first chair for... 5 days at the most. I have to get ready for bed now. Goodnight everyone!!!!!!!!!!! (This has been your very short post brought to you by TAYLOR!)

4 comments:

Gina said...

Congratulations! You are awesome.

Leeann said...

Congratulations, Taylor! You ROCK!

Leeann

dkuroiwa said...

Yeah!! Congratulations!! or "Omedeto"!!! (in japanese!!). that is just great!! And...in 5 days, maybe someone WON'T beat you out...and if they do, oh well...that was 5 days longer than most people get!!!
Enjoy the time, whether long or short, in the First Chair!!!
:-D

Taylor said...

Mom: Thank you. Yeah, I know. :) lol

leeann: thank you!

debbie: I will enjoy the time, and once again THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!