THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Toenails and Tests

About ten minutes ago I did my toenails. Now they're pretty and red. :)

Tomorrow we have another chair test, and a math test. I hate math tests, they're horrible. The chair test will be ok. I won't get first chair though. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. Ok well this was an incredibly short post, so I'll add a picture to make it better. Now, OFF TO COMB MY WET HAIR!!! :)
Zane put this picture on my computer. It's called the three dolla ring. I don't even know why he put it on here.

2 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

Love that ring...good luck with the math test...good luck with the chair...not the burnt one, but the test one!!
Hey....I got that picture on my cell phone...but it's kind of hard to tell what it is...oh well... at least I did it!!
You...have a great "positive thinking" day!!! :-D

Taylor said...

It's a pretty ring, isn't it? I think I did good on the math test. But if I didn't, I can always take the re-take. (There's no re-take for the quiz I got a D on that's bringing my grade down) Mr. Band Teacher said I did good but i need to project more. :) I'll get like second or third chair, but Mr. Third Chair will be Mr. First chair once again. :)
I'm glad you got the picture on your cellular device! :))))))))))))