THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 7, 2008

School................

So I had another test today. It was a scale test, really easy. Just 15 notes, 5 measures, up and down. I did great. So did most everyone else.

I also told my most favorite person's friend that she's really sorry and she didn't know he was grounded. (I'm a messenger, since they don't go to school together anymore.)

I also had a test in math, that I did bad on.

My science teacher had a sub, so I couldn't get the work that I missed during my field trip yesterday, and UNLUCKILY, we turned two assignments in that were ten points each, and since it's the beginning of the quarter, I now have an F because I was absent when we did one, and turned the other in.

We also tried to finish something in social studies, which most of us didn't, and I really should be working on that right now. Good bye anyone reading this.

0 comments: