THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Strange Pictures and Randomness!

Right now I'm listening to Anberlin, which is a rock band. They're awesome. I love them. Not as much as Taking Back Sunday and My Chemical Romance, but I still love them. Just thought I'd say that.

I desperatly need a manicure and a peticure. I'm too lazy to pick a nail color and file my nails though. :) So Mother should take me to the salon. :))))) (super smile!!!)

I hate being sick. It stinks. This morning I slept until 12:00 and didn't get out of bed until 1:00. That is so lazy of me. But my back hurt and as soon as I stood up I would probably start coughing, so I watched TV in my room for another hour.

I'm sitting on my bed listening to music and needing to go to the bathroom. The TV is not on, Mom. I'm listening to music, writing on my blog and being bored. Well, I'll add a picture into this to make it more interesting. :)

Um... Make that three. No wait, four!
I got these from my friend. Aren't they weird/cute???

5 comments:

Gina said...

Taylor!!! What did you do to Gracie???? I don't want a bird dog. ;-)

Taylor said...

That wasn't Gracie. And I didn't do that, Jordan did. :)

Gina said...

Jordan did that? Are you serious? That's some serious artwork for a sixth grader.

Taylor said...

lol, no I think she found them on the internet, Mom.

dkuroiwa said...

Okay...I'm sorry, but those pictures were totally freaky!!
I can't even remember now what all you said I just keep seeing those "bird-dogs"...can't really post a good comment...sorry, Taylor, but it's all your fault!! :-D