THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 21, 2008

I just wanted everyone to know that I won't be writing the "home" post this week, as I can't really do anything with some coffee. I don't drink coffee yet. (Which makes my parents very happy, I'm sure, since my energy level is higher than they'd like already)


I'm trying to figure out how to cut my hair. It's bugging the heck outta me, because I NEED a new hairstyle before I go crazy. I'm thinking about getting real bangs or cutting my layered (side type) bangs shorter. I don't want to cut the actual length of my hair any shorter, because I'm trying to grow my hair long. :)


I have been coughing an awful lot lately, and last night I hurt my back coughing. That was very strange. All today everything hurt. Coughing, laughing, talking to loud, walking, running (PE), playing my trombone, etc. I'm hoping that tomorrow my back won't hurt as much. Goodnight all.

2 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

Hey Taylor...listen to what your mom says and take your cough meds!! Moms know things...and will hound you for days (or longer) until you do what they (we) say...it's really amazing what Moms know!! :-D

Have you ever downloaded your picture into a "hair" site? You can try on all sorts of hairstyles to see which one fits your face!! It's also kind of fun!! You should try that!! Good luck with the hair!!
debbie

Taylor said...

Hi debbie. Don't worry, I learned my lesson. Oh goodness what I'd give for some cough medicine right now, but Mom isn't home yet. I feel so much worse today.

I'll try that if I can get Mom to say yes. Thanks for the tip.