THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

30th Post And Burnt Seats

Ok, now that last post just didn't sastify me, so I'm going to write a longer one. Ok, this will be my 30th post I think. I know that's not a lot compared to the amount of posts some people have written, but still! It's 30 more than Delaney! I'm so mean.

Whoever read the post about the people smoking marijuana on the bus, they actually weren't smoking. They were burning a seat. But my head still hurts from that smell. :( Oh well. But those kids should be suspended. The only reason I said they were smoking is because everyone was freaking out and yelling "SOMEONE'S SMOKING WEED! SOMEONE'S SMOKING WEED!!!" That's why I said that. Ok well time to get ready for bed. NIGHT ALL!!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Weed or seats.. it's all something that shouldn't be burned on the bus. But you already knew that!

Taylor said...

yup of course i did. i wasn't the one doing that though, so you can go talk to *middle schooler who lives across the street boy* if you want someone to lecture. (Not being smart alec, just silly) :)