THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This is my 23rd post and my 20th day of posting. How awesome is that???


Well, I just wanted to let anyone who read my last post know that since today was a short day and we had short classes, so Mr. Band Teacher didn't test us today. And I forgot to get the note my mom wrote, so I had to get my advisor to write one. Luckily Mrs. Advisor is very nice. And crazy. Ask my mom, she'll tell you. :)


Last weekend during my *mid* winter break I coughed so much that it feels like I have a bruise on my left rib whenever I cough now.


I'm going to go to bed now. Goodnight everyone!!!

Isn't this AWESOME? :) I just felt like putting a picture into this. NO STANK YOU!

4 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

You had some major good karma with you today!! *whew*
Cute picture...oh...I tried to get that baby animation on my cell phone and....nope...but...have a plan to try something else!! I'll not give up yet!!
have a good one!
debbie

Gina said...

You are better about posting than I am! But that doesn't surprise me because you are better than me at just about everything!

I'm sorry your rib is hurting so much. You really should listen to your mother when she tells you to take cough medicine. ;-)

Taylor said...

Mom, I hate cough medicine. It's disgusting and burns my throat. Oh, and it's my back. And my rib. But mostly my back. :) I can't figure out where.

debbie, I hope you can get the picture on your cellular device, and es, I got VERY lucky. :)

Taylor said...

Oh, and Mom, I am not better at posting then you. I write about how my day was and you write about... planned things... yeah. And I am not better at most things then you. And even if I was, you would have taught me how to be so good at it. So stop 'dissin urself (lol)