THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Puffy Sleeved Dress Shirt

At the beginning of this *school* year my mom bought me a white dress shirt for band concerts. It's very pretty, but there is one flaw: The sleeves. They're really puffy and giant. I'd wear, but I chicken out because I don't like the way it makes my arms look. I want to wear it, I just always take it off. :) Just so you know that I like that shirt, Mom. I'm tired and have to go to the bathroom. Bye everyone!!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

When I was eleven my mother made me a shirt. I went with her to the fabric store and picked out a really cool fabric.. I loved it so much and couldn't wait for the shirt to be done. But.. when it was done the sleeves were too tight. I wanted so badly to love the shirt but I just hated the sleeves. I completely understand why you don't want to wear the white shirt.

Taylor said...

:) ok. that's good.