THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Technical Difficulties

I'm writing this from my AOL today. It is formatted very strangely. Ok.

I'm waiting for my Sansa (MP3 player) to charge. My cellular device is somehow on the floor, and my lamp isn't plugged in. :( I'm confuzzled. I'm aparently having some Technical Difficulties. :)

Well, anyway, I just got out of the shower. It was very relaxing. I've had a headache since lunch today, because me and my buddy were being dumb and bumping our shoulders together very hard, and somehow it made my head hurt. But anyway, it was starting to feel better, and then, on the bus, someone decided it would be SO smart to smoke some marijuana. It made my head hurt so bad. I don't know who it was, but I think it was two kids in the back of the bus. The people in the front of the bus (including me) didn't smell it until last, but the smell didn't leave, and they couldn't figure out who! OH MY GOODNESS, HOW HARD IS IT TO FIGURE OUT WHO IT WAS??? Just smell all the kids in the back. D:< *sigh*

I'm watching a dumb movie right now. Ok, well I have to get ready for bed. Goodnight all. :)

0 comments: