THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Field Trip To The Digipen Institute Of Technology

There was a long bus ride, a tour, another bus ride, another tour, a long lecture about how things move, another long bus ride, and a wait for my ride home. Sounds like lots of fun to me!


Bus Rides: Strangely enough, I think I liked the bus rides the most. They were fun, and me and my friends spent them taking funny pictures of eachother, joking about nothing in general, and being plain silly.


First Digipen Institute: I took pictures of a ton of digital artwork hanging on the walls, and my favorite one was a little green man, who deserved a place in my cellphone that is overcroweded with pictures. It is now my wallpaper. We looked through the library, and the HUGE computer lab, and then went to lunch. After lunch, we left for our bus to the campus.


The Campus: We walked through a hallway, I took one picture, and then we sat through a guy telling us how things move and how to make it look smooth on a computer. (He felt he had to explain how humans move too...) Me and my friend were sitting on the same chair, since there were none left at our table, and it was not that comfortable sitting like that for an hour. After an hour was up, we left to go back to school.


Since it was a late start and school started an hour and thirty minutes late, anyone going had to be there about ten minutes early. We got back at 3:00 which is about 25 minutes after school gets out. So I didn't have to go to school at all today! So much fun!!! LITTLE GREEN MAN!!!!!!!


This isn't a very good picture, the good one's on my cellular device.

0 comments: