THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 31, 2008

New Layout and Art

Hey peoples! As you can MOST LIKELY see, I've changed my blog layout. I don't have as many *widgets* as I used too, but hey... My funny picture is at the bottom again! (I know it's a weird picture, but I like it!)

Next *school* quarter (Which is, might I say, LAST QUARTER OF THE *school* YEAR!!!) Is going to be fun! We're not going to have AS MUCH homework, and I'm hoping I'll be able to maintain my straight A report card once again. This quarter I'm pretty sure I'll have at least 2 B's. I know I sound like a nerd, but grades are REALLY important to me. So please save mean comments about being worried about having a B or two. Ok. Now. Back to next quarter. I'm going to have art 5th period, and band 6th period, as usual. I don't know much about art, but I'm sure I'll like it. I'm going to have art with my friend, anyway.

Gracie was just lying at my feet, and is currently begging for whatever my dad is eating. Just thought I'd share that.

Ok, well I must go do my math homework (I HATE math.) Also, my computer is screaming at me that it needs to restart because of some new software installed. PLEASE, leave your thoughts on my new layout!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOCKEY STARTS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gina said...

I love the layout! It is exciting and bold.. kind of like you. ;-)

dkuroiwa said...

TAYLOR!!!
You went to Pyzam too!!! Isn't that an awesome site!!! I had such a hard time choosing!!!
Love the layout...love the bright and "hello I'm here!!" pink!!!
I'm now catching up on posts...just got to yours...did you have a good spring break?!?! Now the countdown to summer is on, huh?!?
Have a wonderful weekend!!

Taylor said...

DEBBIE!!!

Yes, I did go to Pyzam. It was just kindof sad cuz it deleted some cool *widgets* but I put most of them back.

Spring break just started today. we have a week. AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey there
LOVE UR BLOG
IT IS SO FANTABULOUS
OH AND THIS IS STACEY
EVERYONE THINKS I AM PRETTY
YEAH

STACEY
PS TALK BACK TO ME
PLEASE REALLY PLEASE

Taylor said...

lol. to everyone who read stacey's comment, she was being silly. She was actually sitting next to me in my room when she wrote that. (don't tell her I told you that!)

I MDE COOOKEEES YSTRDY!!!(OMG!)