THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 7, 2008

Emo Day 08

hola people this is zane taylors older brother and we had the day off from school today. there was nothing on tv so i desided that me and taylor were gunna have an emo fun day. we did and now we look EF (emo fabulous) it took us like an hour and we got some cool pictures. pictures are the above.



Emo: Genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic melodramatic 17 year olds who dont smile, high pitched overwrought lyrics and inaudible guitar rifts with tight wool sweaters, tighter jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony greasy unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/5 ths of the face at an angle.

2 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

Hey Zane! and let me first say that you really remind me of my little brother when he was your age! same hair...but not with the colors and definitely NOT with the eye liner...or if there were any make-up of any kind, there would be NO photos to prove that he had actually put it on!!!
This looks like such a great day!!
I always liked (usually) doing stuff with my brothers!!!
Does Taylor know you are scammin' on her blog?!?! :-D

Leeann said...

Hi Taylor (and Zane!)

Cool pictures! I always wondered what the heck emo is so now I am educated. ;-)

Looks like a very fun day for the two of you!

Leeann