THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's Over!

I'm so happy! I just won a box of chocolates and a writing prompt book! WHOO! Thank you for letting me participate in the February Blogging Challenge, Mom.

I'm a little disapointed too... I have to take down the Februarie Blogging Challenge picture that I finally put up last night. Oh well. I really need to learn not to procrastinate. Ok, well, I'm going to go now! And everyone reading this who participated in the blogging challenge... don't stop blogging! Bye everyone!

3 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

Hey there Miss Thang!! Congrats on getting the winning chocolate!! For just starting your blog on Feb. 1, I think this is awesome!!
It's funny, but...even though I read your blog everyday, it didn't dawn on me that it WAS everyday...I thought Nancy had won!! (I razzed her a bit...need to go and say "oops!!" :-D )
Enjoy the prizes...keep blogging..and I'm with you--it may not be everyday from now on, but I'll be more regular!!
Have a great weekend!! We are getting ready to go and do some "hot-springing"!!! Love it!!
debbie

Taylor said...

Hi debbie! Congratz on runner up! It was fun to start like that. lol, I've made mistakes like that... they were all really funny. I will keep blogging, and the chocolates were REALLY good. (They're all gone... I'm a little piggy!) The Writer's Book Of Matches is interesting. I've written one of the prompts and read almost all of them. My favorites are "You've burned my waffles for the last time!" and "Just where do you think you're going with that giraffe?" Those made me laugh. I can't wait to read your posts!
Have fun! Bye!

Taylor said...

Oh, another that made me laugh was: "I'll see your shoe, and I'll raise you one sock." lol. I don't know why those are funny. They just are.