THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Too much salt, huh?

Anyone heard of the man who turned blue? Paul something? He's kind of creepy...


Right now I'm listening to a song by Silverstein (I only have one song, Dad wouldn't give me the rest because it has a teeny tiny bit of screaming.) They are a very good band. (Not every band that screams screams about death, killing, and other disgusting lyrics like that, Dad.=])


Ok, so if you've read my profile, you'll know that I have a delicious cookie recipe (I think...Unless I forgot to put that on there.) that everyone loves. That reminds me of a funny story... But let me finish THIS thought. Ok, well yesterday Zane was like "COOKIES" and I was like "NO" and he was like "YES" and you get the point. I didn't make the cookies, though. Then today, I was feeling nice, so I decided I'd make the cookies. One problem, though. We don't have chocolate chips. I NEED chocolate chips to make my cookies. But Zane was like "COOKIES!" so I had to find a different recipe. Zane was like "OATMEAL!" but we didn't have honey. But don't worry; I made the cookies. Zane found a substitute honey... that stuff you get in little packets for your biscuits at KFC. It was a LITTLE bit less than two table spoons, but it was close enough. (Let me point out that the KFC honey is fake...) It took a long time and I made a BIG mess. But I made Zane clean it up. Cause I'm evil and devious like that. (Just kidding) He cleaned it up and I got something for him in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. But the problem is, I really don't like oatmeal cookies. So I had one, and that's probably all I'll have.


Here's the funny story I was reminded of: When I lived in California, Delaney and I decided we were going to make cookies one day. Everything went exactly as planned. I predicted these cookies would be very good. *cough, hack, cough, WRONG, cough!* Delaney read me the wrong spoon size for the salt. Guess how THOSE cookies turned out? DISGUSTING!!! No one would eat them. We threw them all away. And Zane's teased me about it since then. (I have to say, though, that that's not as bad as Mom forgetting the eggs in the pie =] Sorry, Mom)


My cat is sitting next to me. He says hi to everyone. He smells bad, though, so he's going into the bathroom soon.

This was taken 2 minutes ago on my cellular device, then sent to me by myself, and then uploaded onto here. =] (See how he's trying to look smart? He does that in EVERY picture!) He' sitting on my pillow.

4 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

Hi Taylor!! Ooh...too much salt is never good when you are cooking...unless, you are boiling noodles!! I think that one time I made a cake and the baking soda got clumped up and my husband was the lucky soul who got the little soda-clod....I wish I had had a camera to capture the look on his face!!! I think he thought I was trying to kill him or something!!!

The camera on your cell takes really good pictures. I'm jealous because most of my pictures I post are taken with my cell phone and the pictures are just "okay"...not great!!! hmmmm...maybe I should look into a new phone......
Have a great Good Friday!! and Happy Easter!!!

Taylor said...

hey debbie. I'm here with my friend CAITLYN. She's over here because we're going to Delaney's play The Jungle Book later today. It's awesome. The school does really good plays. Jack's sitting on my bed staring at us. :0

Oh, and I've been known for awesome cellular device pics. And regular camera pics. So maybe it's not your cell phone. Or maybe you're just being too critical! Bye! Happy Easter!

Gina said...

Hey girly! I bought you chocolate chips tonight. By the way, I love your cookies.

Taylor said...

=]