THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Picture Post

Today is going to be a picture post. (Sorry for the delay in posting all of these... I meant to earlier, I just never got around to it.) Ok so first, I'll start with my friend Stacey's house.


This was at Stacey's house. She picked up her glasses (I forget what she called them) and put them on. I decided I'd try them on. I took a couple of funny pictures. I ended up deleteing all but this one, though. Now for another picture.
I know it doesn't look like it, but it's snowing. This was, again, at Stacey's house. We were in her garage, because Stacey's mom had just got home. And while it was snowing, we were eating...


SNOWCONES!!!


Those are the pictures I got. No, that's not it. This is going to make you laugh. Look at this picture I got of Delaney while we were waiting for Zane's conference to be over:

LOL!!!

1 comments:

Puneet said...

Great pics and also a very good blog. I particularly liked the the gogle one. You write very well. You got dry humour well hidden in your writings. Try to write some articles on your thoughts. It will be great I tell you.
Rock on...