THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 22, 2008

WHAT UP PEOPLE??? hehe.





Delaney did her last performance in the play The Jungle Book today. It was a good play. Last year, in the school play, I was Penny the swan. I was stuck in a "rope" and had to be saved by the annoying star (whom is annoying) named Ugly. That was basically my part. =] It was a very important part though. In the end Penny came to live in the barn-yard with Ugly, his mom Ida, and all the hens and jays and birds. And yet I bowed with a ton of other people who didn't... have as big of parts as me and weren't... really as good. I'M TALKING PEOPLE WHO HAD NO LINES AT ALL!!! I had a ton of REALLY important lines/ parts! I'm gonna stop complaining now. =]





I'm tired, so I think I'll go to bed now. Hoppy Early Easter!!!

0 comments: