THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Do you know that time of evening when, if you turn off all the lights, it looks blue? Yeah, I love that time. It's cool.

Oh my goodness I am so sore. We had to do 30 push-ups and 40 sit-ups in PE on Friday, and we also spent the period jump-roping. Also, yesterday I tripped and broke the gate upstairs. I got a scratch on my shin. I know it doesn't sound bad, but it hurts horrible. My knees are sore, and I also got pushed into a wall and have a stupid painful brusie on my elbow. I also hurt my shoulders sleeping on my side last night. So right now my knees, shoulders, armpits, neck, shins, feet, back, and elbows hurt. Also my acid reflux is really stupid. I've had heartburn for a about a week. I'm going to go take an acid reducer after I'm done writing this.

I got my hair cut today. I got a bit trimmed off the actual length of my hair and I got my side bangs (which shortest point was... my lips I think?) cut to about the middle of my nose. Yeah. It's cool. My haircut makes my eyes look more blue. :D Ok, well bye everyone.

0 comments: