THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 17, 2008

Isn't there a holiday today? Hm...

Whoo, 40th post!!!

Ok. So. How's everyone doing? I'm tired. Who knows why. But my acid reflux was acting up this morning on the bus. I should have drinken that yogurt before I left... (Sorry Mom...) We found out what chair we have yet, because today we had a substitute in band, who made us play the B flat scale in WHOLE NOTES! What the heck? Just ask Mom, she'll tell you about me playing that in the FIFTH grade. Yeah. Ok. Well, also not everyone has finished their tests, so we'll find out what chairs we have on... Wednesday. Yeah. That one.

Oh, and isn't there some sort of a holiday today? Does anyone know which one???

My foot's asleep. That's one of the strangest feelings in the entire world. I remember once when I was... nine? I was in the car with everyone in my family, and my foot fell asleep, and I tried to move it, and I started laughing insanely. And everyone started laughing at me. Then my foot wasn't asleep. I laugh whenever my foot falls asleep, except when I can't tell that it's asleep and I try to get up and walk and then I say ow. Or ouch. Or sometimes "SHOOT!" Gracie's asleep on the floor. Something very funny happened today(What else is new?). I was in english class, and me and my friend were reading from a story called The Negro Leauges. It was about when black people weren't allowed in the major leauges and so they made their own. But yeah. Me and my friend were getting bored. She was reading. It was the last paragraph, and she started it talking very low pitched, and when she got to the end of the paragraph her voice was inaudible (right word?) because of how high pitched it was. We were laughing very hard. I, of course, could not do the voice right. Just like I couldn't draw the bunny, butterfly, bird, tree, or shrubbery right in that picture we had to draw in science, which that friend took from me, saying "You didn't do this right, Taylor. See, this isn't in the right place, and that's WAY too big." =]

Well... I think that's it... OH WAIT!!!





HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!!
Oh, and I have no idea how to answer this question for homework: What do you think Bunyenesque means? I'm completley stumped!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Bunyanesque would be something relating to or suggestive of Paul Bunyan. You probably don't know the story of the legendary lumberjack and his blue ox. I think there's a play about it.. maybe you could see it sometime. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I was in that play! =] Thank you. I thought it had something to do with bunyans. and how grotesque they are.
(I felt too tired to log in.)

dkuroiwa said...

You two are so funny!!! (In a Bunyanesque kind of way!!)
And guess what?!?!?! My left foot is asleep!!! True!! :-D

Taylor...I wouldn't really wanna go back, but you do make me miss high school and my friends!!
:-D