THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 14, 2008

Pi, jumprope, and feet! (And I'm back!)

Hey there everybody! I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. I have a lot to talk about. Let me say this first: I'm going to sleep well tonight. Today was Pi day. Plus it was fitness day, and my class was jumproping. Then I walked around my neighborhood with two of my friends for a while. Also, I had two tests in social studies and a chair test in band. I'll probably get... second or third chair. (Pi day is a day in my school where we bring in round foods for extra credit and eat it all in math class. lol, here's how it works: Pi is the number for for circles or whatever,(3.141592654 so on and so forth) so we brought in circular food. I brought a chocolate cake.)

Today I hung out with my friends after school. Then I can home and had McDonalds, which actually DIDN'T make me sick for once! I've been sick for about a month and it stinks. Right now I'm watching home improvment.

I gave my feet a treat and soaked them in warm water, and put lotion on them. they're so soft. My computer is dying and I have to get my cellular device. I gotta go everyone! I'll try and write sooner next time!!!

1 comments:

Gina said...

I wish the mcdonalds didn't make me sick.. ick. I don't want to eat there anymore.

Sleep well girly.