THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Scary Movie Challenge

HAHA! YES! I FINALLY SAW A SCARY MOVIE THAT DIDN'T INVOLVE ALIENS!!! (Which scare the CRAP ['scuse my language. I know. I'm wonderful.] outta me, and you'll find out why soon.)

Ok, so last night, I was playing guitar hero. Then Zane came in, all "COOKIES!" like normal and I "No." like normal and then, like normal I was nice and went to make cookies. And then somehow Zane and Dad figured out I had never seen *The Sixth Sense* and so they HAD to turn it on. The writer of The Sixth Sense wrote the movie Signs, too. And Signs is the reason why I am SERIOUSLY afraid of aliens. In case you haven't seen it, it's about some family who live in the middle of no where and signs are put in the cornfield and there's aliens running around the house and they're wearing tin foil hats so the aliens can't read their minds, and the aliens are afraid of water and the girl has a problem with drinking water, and the boy has asthma, and the dad is... not quite right, and the mom got killed in an accident and THEY'RE ALL GOING TO DIE but not really because the aliens aren't just AFRAID of water, they're allergic to it and the uncle's a champion baseball player and he kills the aliens and the boys asthma saves his life because he has an asthma attack, and they all live happily ever after. Don't watch the movie. It's REALLY creepy. Well anyway, Dad made me watch The Sixth Sense. And I thought it was going to be scary. IT WASN'T SCARY AT ALL! It was just a bit gory. Although all the surprise things with the whole dead people WAS a bit scary. But anyway, that movie scarred Zane for life, because Dad made him watch it when he was SEVEN!!! And he wouldn't eat, because he thought Mom would poison his food. Also, today, Zane made me watch the new version of The Omen, and THAT wasn't scary AT ALL either. The scariest movie I've ever seen is Signs. Don't watch that movie. I was a little kid when I saw that, (I think I was nine) and that scarred me for life like The Sixth Sense scarred Zane for life. So, I challenge you all to write about the scariest movie you've ever seen. And if you haven't EVER seen a scary movie, then write about the saddest movie, or the happiest movie, and SOME sort of movie. (Truthfully, The Sixth Sense made me more sad than scared.) Ok. Yes.

Thank you for choosing to read Taylor's Blog. We know you have many choices, and we just want to let you know, every person matters.

(I don't feel very good... my head kinda hurts. Bye everyone!)

4 comments:

Gina said...

The scariest movie I ever saw was called Omega Man. I saw it when I was about seven at the drive-in. I was supposed to be asleep but I wanted to watch the movie. I still have nightmares about it. Last summer they remade it with Will Smith and called it I am Legend. I knew the first time I saw the previews that it was the same movie that terrified me! Needless to say I didn't see it.

dkuroiwa said...

hey there Taylor-do! Personally, I hate scary movies...I have a really vivid imagination and I can "see" stuff...no not dead people, but stuff!!! Sixth Sense was soooo good...the only parts that kinda freaked me out were when the dead people would appear...like the little girl under the bed...or the dead bicycle woman. I watched it again and then you can see where....oh yeah...Bruce Willis is dead!! Lot's of clues that you miss!!
Hope you are feeling better....you may need some ice cream!!
debbie

Taylor said...

I didn't think I am Legend sounded like that scary of a movie, mom. I actually wanted to see it. =]

Yeah, the dead people were pretty scary. I think the scariest parts of those were the lady in the kitchen screaming and who had slash marks on her arms, the person you didn't see in that thing they locked the boy in, and the little girl who was throwing up on herself. such a sad movie. Signs still makes me shiver, though.

Leeann said...

My favorite scary movie is the Sixth Sense, definitely. One of the scariest movies, that stands the test of time, is The Shining. That one gets me every time. When I was a kid, I was totally freaked out by Children of the Corn.

Leeann