THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 11, 2008

Gracie. Stuffed Animals. Loud Phone Issues.

So this morning Zane woke me up by trying to find the house phone, which was in my room. We was calling it, and it was beeping loudly at me. I tried to ignore it, but alas, I couldn't. So I had to get up, make sure my stuffed animals (Stella, Cocoa, Series, Melanie, Septimus Duck, Oreo, and the pig and the duck. I love stuffed animals.) were all on my bed, and go answer the phone and ask Zane what he wanted, then stumble stupidly down the stairs to give him the stupid, loud, annoying phone. What a pain.

I came downstairs and sat on the couch and then watched Gracie run around trying to kill herself with one of her toys. Now I'm feeling hungry, so I'm going to go eat a very late breakfast, seeing as it's 3:10. I'm so crazy. Be right back everyone. (I would say BRB but that has officially been changed to BIG RED BALL.)

I'm back!!! Mom is going to re-highlight my hair today.

Ok well I'm going to go now, because yeah. That's why.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so funny see my face and laugh but i think that was mean


JUST KIDDING that was awsome.can you PUT a NEW picture on YOURE blog


so from youre sister DELANEY


bye


P.S.take the picture by suprise

bye

dkuroiwa said...

Good morning!
So...how did the highlights turn out?? Your mom is so cool to do that!! How did she do it....professional-like with foil and all that or did you put on one of those caps and then pull out the hair...or did she just.."Oh..I'll put some here...and here...and oh there"?!?!?! Hope it turned out very nice. I got mine done last week and the hightlights are more gold than light...I like it...since my blonde hair has decided to go brown the older I get....sigh....I'm very sad now....better go and take a nice, long warm bath!!!
Have a good day!!
debbie
wishing I could listen to the video you have at the bottom...i can watch, but...still no sound...oh now, really sad...bath time!!!
:-D

Taylor said...

Hi Debbie.

The highlights turned out awesome. And it was a "Oh, some here, some there" sort of highglight thing. The highlights make my eyebrows look really brown, because Mom highlighted my bangs completely (I don't have bangs, just those awesome side ones) and then highglighted a lot around my head.

Have fun! I love baths.

The video is just a music video from one of my favorite bands. Sorry you can't hear it, though! Bye!