THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 18, 2008

Guess what??? This is my 50th post so far. Halfway to 100!!!

I did awesome on my scale test. It was actually four scales in a row. Ok, but Mr. First Chair Trombonist (Who I really don't like) messed up on a lot of the notes and was having trouble remembering what order we were playing the scales in. You see, I would have had that problem, but I just thought of the thing as one long scale. So yeah. I did better than Mr. Annoying First Chair Trombonist.

ok, well I have a lot (Of nothing) to do, so I'll post later! Bye everyone!!!

1 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

Hey there Taylor-Boo! How things going with you?? (I've been reading Dr. Seuss!!) I have been really bad about reading posts and commenting...but it doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about you!:-D
Did you have a good week at school? How much longer until you get out for the summer holiday? Is the countdown on?!?! My sons and I are going to try and come "home" to the States this summer, so I am busy trying to find cheap...cheaper...well...tickets where I don't have to sell an organ to be able to pay for them!!
I may be in the hospital for a while..(joke!!).I'll keep you posted!!! :-D
have a good day!!
debbie