THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 4, 2008

What to do?!?!?!?!?! DYE YOUR HAIR!!!

Hai Hai!

What's up everyone?
Never mind, don't answer that.

Soooooooooo.... I've come to the conclusion that cocoa butter and orange are my two most favorite scents on this entire planet.
MOST favorite. I have many favorites.
Unfortunately, cocoa butter and orange doesn't exactly mix. So cocoa butter lotion on my hands and an orange smelling face masque are kind of causing something strange in my brain.

BAHAHA!!!
I love being so weird.
I miss being a sevie.
I love being an eighth grader
I don't like any of my teachers
except for Skydancer.
I miss my old teachers.......

Homework stinks.
Three day weekends are almost as cool as four day weekends.
A three day weekend is amazing the weekend after a four day weekend.
Yipee!!!

Tomorrow, I wake up early and Mom and I go buy hair dye.
Me, dark brown. Mom, I don't know.
My roots are showing, I'm tired of red.
TIME FOR BROWN!!!
Then we come home, and we dye our hair.
Then I get all ready to go,
and I head on over to my friend Abby's house, where Cami and I are spending the night
HAHA!
it's always fun.
Let's just hope that this time they have something vegetarian for dinner besides the bread. Last time it was pasta with meat sauce.
Ahww, and it looked really good, too.
so after carefully wiping off a few noodles with my napkin, amidst the stares of my fellow *meat eater* friends, I got about three noodles, and about four pieces of bread.
and then ice cream time, I had four scoops, because I was hungry.
and got stares. HAHAHA!!!
Ok, well that's about it.
Bye bye!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Tayyyyyy looooor! Where are you?

Taylor said...

waiting for people to start reading.