THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 1, 2008

Countdown Starts Today!

I have a bad headache
and bad conjestion.
and I'm tired.
oh well. I will live.

My friend told me that I didn't seem sick at school at all.
Well why show it when you're sick? Making the most of my day includes making sure I put out a good vibe to everyone else.
I guess that's because people's moods infect me. So if the person sitting next to me is all sad, if I'm next to that person for long enough, I become sad. Same thing with happiness, but happiness works a lot faster than sadness on me. So I don't want to be that person infecting everyone with a bad mood because I'm conjested and have a headache, so I pretend like my head doesn't hurt and ignore my conjested voice.
and I am actually happy.

Well, that's all I have to say. Happy December!

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS STARTS TODAY:::
24 Days!

0 comments: