THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today is a tribute to all of the animals that live in my house. These are the animalS:

George, the mangy little mutt I brought into our house.

Dakota, who passed away recently. (The older looking one.) And Gracie. (The puppy)

Jack, who stinks up the entire hosue and annoys us with his loud meows

Gracie, who in this picture, is a lot younger than she is now.


And these little guys, who actually are NOT mine. They're just such cute little porcupines. I think.


There is, of course, other animals I know. There is the five hermit crabs we own, mine being Cornelia. I've had four, but three of them have died. There was Mellie, then she died. Then I got Cornelia, and then Cornelia's best buddy, Violet. Violet died, and then I got Comet. Comet moved into a shell too small for him, and died as well. Then Cornelia was only alive. But Delaney and Zane had each gotten two hermit crabs. Delaney's was tiny. Her name is Emma. Then One day, I bought a pretty purple shell from a hermit crab stand, and to my surprise, a little hermit crab came out. We gave that one to Delaney, as Zane had two then, and Comet had still been alive then. (Comet and Cornelia were boyfriend and girlfriend. She was DEVESTATED when he died. =D) Delaney named the tiny hermit crab rose. Zane had gotten a very shy hermit crab, and named it Mushu. Mushu was kind of big, but he's grown. Then, Zane got a GIANT hermit crab, and named it, appropriatley, Mr. Bigglesworth, who became fast friends with the tiniest of the hermit crabs, Emma. Cornelia and Mushu always seemed to have a liking for eachother, but Rose has always been a bit of a brat that none of the others liked. I know, it's crazy. Hermit crabs that have personality! Zane had won a goldfish, who was extraordinarily smart for being a fish, and which me and Delaney named Larry. Then there was a black dog that passed away when I was about two due to a back injury, and Alex, a gray outdoor kitty that we had when I was about... 8? 9? She passed away around then. I used to feed her. she was tiny. I am also waiting for a blue tongued skink, which I might get, and name Ruby Holler after a book I heard of, and never read. =D I have a lot of pets. =D thanks for reading!


P.S. The Blue Tongued Skink looks like this:


2 comments:

Gina said...

I love your ending picture! Great post.

Taylor said...

SKINNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

by zane