THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Reporting from at home for... EIGHT DAYS!

I've been at home sick for my personal record. It has been eight school days since I've gone, and I'm BORED!!! Plus, it's supposed to be warming up tomorrow, and aparrently, my science class is going on a field trip to a beach, and I WON'T BE THERE!!! I have to rest until Monday, when I can finally go back to school. Until then... stuck here... at home...........................

I've ordered another no stankyou shirt. I'm waiting for it. I just ordered it a couple hours ago.

I have to make up a bunch of math homework. Everyone send me help. Bye!!!

3 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

Okay....so...I was starting to get worried about you, young lady!! So glad that you are at least feeling well enough to blog a bit!! I can't imagine what it would be like to be home for 8 whole days....even sick, I don't think I would be bored...poor, but not bored!!
I was really bad...no...terrible in math so I don't think I'll send you "math vibes"....I will send you "lots of energy to finish homework"-vibes, though!!!
heeeeerrrrrreeee....you go!!! :-D

Gina said...

I'm sorry to be the mean mom who is making you stay home and miss a field trip. I'm glad you are starting to act more like your self again and I want you to keep getting better.

Leeann said...

Taylor,

I heard from your mom how sick you've been. I feel so badly for you!

I hope you continue to get back some of your energy so that you can get back to your friends and have some fun!

Hang in there.
Leeann