THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 19, 2008

Back to School!!!

I went back to school today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People kept on saying "OMG you're back! Did you change your hair?" Or "Where've you been??? Is your hair longer???" Or even "AHH! Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!! Where'd you go???!!! Did you die your hair???" Everyone thought I did something to my hair. I didn't, I just straightened it and parted it down the middle instead of on the side, like normal. I wore shorts to school today, and a pretty shirt, too. My teachers were all worried. they were like "Are you feeling better? You're finally back." Then they gave me work. =( I've just got some bookwork to make up in social studies, and some English stuff. My friend walked around with me to get my homework during Intra Murals (Dodge ball, soccer, stuff like that during advisory) and we couldn't get science work because they weren't in their class.

Unfortunately enough, I missed a test in almost every class. I missed a science genetics quiz, a math negative adding and subtracting and graphing quiz in math, I missed two vocabulary tests in English, I missed a quiz on some historic happening in social studies, and I missed two chair tests in band. I also didn't have to take an eight scale test today, which is eight different scales in a row from memory. I haven't practiced in two weeks, so Mr. Band-Teacher said I didn't have to take the test.

Now I'm going to go play hockey with my little sister. Bye Bye! (Please comment!)

2 comments:

Gina said...

I'm so glad you are back to your normal self! I'm also proud of you for being a responsible student and taking care of your missed work.

Taylor said...

Yup!!!