THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hi! Um! Ok! So!!!

We have had a three day weekend. We are having a lot of time off lately. But anyways, Cynde and Dave came up, and it was fun. We went and saw Coraline, and it is now one of my favorite movies.

My Girl Scout troop has started working cookie booths outside stores and stuff, so two days ago, my mom and I went out and worked from 1-5 with four other girls from my troop. we worked two shifts, that is. and we sold a little less than 200 cookies. But it was kind of boring.

Button, my lizard, has the runs. and she "went" on me. So I took a shower, and now I'm wondering how to help lizard runs. I'll look that up.
Speaking of Button the lizard, I'll put up pictures of her soon. Zane has become attached to my laptop, so I'm using my mom's, so I can't really upload pictures. But I'll get to that as soon as I can.

Another book project is due. Tomorrow. And I'm so pathetic. I've read at LEAST ten books this past month, and I can't decide which one to do the project on. =/ I should probably get to work on that. But I just want to READ. it's like a disease. =O

Girl Scout cookies evaporate. =/ My second box of thin mints are more than half gone. And I don't have any money left. =/ hahahahhahahahahahaha. I need to learn how to not pig out.

I am officially not sick anymore, though I still cough occasionally. hahaha.

The past two days, I have had scramble egg sandwiches for lunch, and I love them. I scramble one egg, then put it on bread, then put shredded cheddar cheese on top of the eggs, then mayonnaise and mustard, and then hot sauce in the eggs. ---That's my recipe. =DD

Ok. Well. I should get to work. Maybe. I'll try to decide between the possible... 15 or so books that I could do my project on. Byeeeeeeeee!

0 comments: