THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

And my foot fell asleep. =]

90th post!
yippee!

Ok.

Last night, Delaney got me to try to cross my legs- not criss cross applesauce, but over eachother- which was hard enough as it was, and then walk on my hands and crossed legs. After a couple tries, I did succeed.
My poor sore knees haven't recovered. =D

I have an F in band.
Me. An F.
I forgot about the combined rehearsal in fifth period, which there was no reminder for, and Mr. D was absolutley fuming when I got there. Aparently a bunch of kids were screwing around and he went off on them, and I was lucky I missed it.
But I lost 100 points for forgetting, so I wasn't lucky. My grade went from an A- to an F. Yeah. That much. =/
I'm really hoping I can change it before 3rd quarter ends, but I'm sure I can. So yeah.

Well I have to go finish my Great Thinkers project on the fourteenth Dalai Lama of Tibet.
And I remember his full spiritual name!
Jamphel Ngawang Lobsang Yeshe Tenzin Gyatso, the Fourteenth Dalai Lama of Tibet.
His original name? Lhamo Thondup.
The name he goes by? Tenzin Gyatso.
Date he was born? July 6, 1935.


Ok. Yeah. Bye!

1 comments:

Coble said...

Wow...an F in band! :( I am so sorry, Taylor.
On the positive side, I'm know you can bring your grade back up to an A! :)
Love ya,
Jordan