THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

YAY!
Obama won!!!
There were guys at my school who wore "OBAMA" on their forheads!!
lol!

Well, I'm glad that Obama and Biden will be our president and vice president! I personally think that Mccain blinks too much, I don't like his policies, and he'd probably die in office, and then PALIN would be running our country... And she's just not ready for that.

Ok, well whoever read this...
Thank you for still checking into my blog, even though I barely EVER write on it!
=DD
<3 Bye!

4 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

HEY!!! You ARE still here!!! I've been wondering how you are doing!! There's been a lot going on at your house...how are YOU?? How is that new 'blue tongued' critter that you got a while back doing? Actually, Koji (my youngest) was wondering about it!! :-D I saw your Halloween pictures...you were a great gypsy..but, I"m sorry, I thought at first you were being an onld movie star!!! Sorry about that!! :-D
I, too, am extremely happy about President-Elect Obama!! Voting from Japan was a total pain, but I did it and I'm so glad that I did!!! This is all so exciting!!
Have a great weekend, Taylor-doo. tell your mom "hi"!!

Gina said...

I am so glad to see a new post from you! I have really missed your writing. Please give your non-myspace fans a little more to read. :-)

Taylor said...

bleh, Mom.

I do write. Just not to a crowd.

Anddd....
what fans?
I don't have myspace fans, or Blogger fans. =P

Taylor said...

haha, hi Debbie!
I've been doing great.
Button is doing great, as well. She is growing, and she eats good. :D
Be sure to pass Button's regards on to Koji.

Bye!