THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I would write a whole "I'm thankful for this, this and this!" sort of thing, but why write something so limiting?

I'm thankful for having a world to live on,
even if it is a big nasty dump. :]

So I'm wishing everybody who reads (probably no one, seeing as I barely ever post) a very happy Thanksgiving.

Even certain people in Nagasaki, Japan. :D

Zane and I are having a Tofurky Feast! Complete with soy and tofu fake meat!
It smells wonderful. And it has MUSHROOM GRAVY! Yummm.

I won't complain about how many turkeys were killed for one day, because I know most people reading aren't vegetarians like me.

Happy Thanksgiving!
enjoy the day of turkey eating, tofurky eating, mushroom gravy, meat gravy, mashed potatoes and pumpkin and pecan pie.

(And vegetarians can't eat marshmallows... doesn't that suck?? So no sweet potatoes with marshmallow topping for us........)

1 comments:

B2 C2 2009 said...

Happy Thanksgiving right back at cha!

Auntie Annie