THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 13, 2008

LBA Park

Today is a tired day. Tired, but fun. Today I went to LBA park. It was lots of fun. I did this blow up opstacle (???) course. I went against Stacey, and I won. Then I went against Cami, and I won again. Then I went against this one dude Matt, who's in my math class. He won. =[ But it was very tiring. Then I went against my friend Alexis on this one thing, that you are basically tied together in a bouncy thing. There's a pole in the middle, and you have to get to the basketball hoop on the end and put the small basketball in it. Alexis won. It was really pathetic. I was like being dragged backwards. I was crawling, trying to get to the net, and i kept getting pulled back. It was fun, though! I got my yearbook today, and almost all of the signature pages are filled up. I had a fun time, but I'm really tired. Night everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Nice blog!

I like the background!

Gina said...

eI'm tired just reading about your day!

dkuroiwa said...

Hey Taylor-Doo!!
Not sure what a "blow up obstacle" course is, but if you kicked butt and took names...that's all that matters!!!
I used to love getting the yearbooks!! It's so much fun reading what people wrote...what a bunch of goofballs!!!
So, yeah...me too...i'm tired so will say...oyasumi nasai!!!
debbie