THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 8, 2008

Sevies and School

Since school started, my two favorite classes have been Science and Honors Oceanogrophy, or Inquiry, as you might call it. The sevies do get one my nerves, but not as much as they could. I get along witha lot of them, like the girl I sit next to in science. We found that we both don't like Y night, a dance at the Y. Some sevies are loud, some are quiet. Some are mean, some are nice. Most of the girls all think they're SO CUTE! and most of the boys think they're soooooooo cool and that IS getting on my nerves. The strange thing is, Zane describes most of the freshman the same way I describe most of the sevies. I wonder if it has something to do with being in the lowest grade at the school. But the one thing that is the most unnerving and annoying is that all of the sevies are rude, and don't respect the teachers or the eighth graders. Looking back, I know that I wasn't like that. They push, and they yell, and they jump and they are completely oblivious to the grumbling they are getting from the eighth graders and the teachers. I do like a few of them, as I said before, but the jumping ones just... ooh...

I am happy this year. I liked last year's teachers better, but I'm perfectly happy with my schedule this year. Thank you for listening to my grumbling about the sevies. =D

1 comments:

Gina said...

I'm so glad to see a new blog post from you. I was beginning to think we had lost a great blogging voice.

It's wonderful that you are happy at school. You are a great girl.