THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 26, 2008

My New Room!!!!!!!!!!!

Readers of my blog are mostly also readers of my mother's blog. So this won't be news to you. But I'll share it anyway!


I got my own room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I just thought I'd share that with everyone. And now... This is me since I got my own room:


I also painted my toenails a bright pink color. I'm not good at painting my fingernails, so they weren't painted.
In my room, going back to that, I have my wonderful bed, my wonderful giant jewelry box, my wonderful floating bed-side table, my not so wonderful bookshelf filled with my oh-so-wonderful books (LOTS AND LOTS OF BOOKS), my not so wonderful old desk, which has my wonderful TV and DVD player, my wonderful closet, my wonderful DNA lamp, my wonderful trombone and music stand, and my wonderful wonderful WONDERFUL own space. I'm very happy to have my own room.
I want to paint my room green to match my bed sheets and the wall around the door bright orange. And then I want to paint my ceiling sky blue and I want it to have clouds. =D Well I have to get ready to "turn in for the night." See ya'll later!

4 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

Yeah On the New Room!!! :-D (high fives all around!!!)
I remember when I finally got my own room...and I had to share a room with my two little brothers!! At least you have a sister!!!
Congratulations!!! I hope you get to paint it soon!!!

Taylor said...

Sharing with little brothers? sounds horrible... (high five back)

Coble said...

Sounds as WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL as you described it to be! Send me pictures soon!
- Jordan :-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds...wonderful!